× Home Daftar Isi Tentang Blog Contact Us
Menu

mandarin song

Feng Ti Mo 冯提莫 - Yi Qian Ge Shang Xin De Li You 一千个伤心的理由【A Thousand Reasons To Be Sad】[Pinyin,English,Indonesian Translation]

song

Now, I will Post the song translate Indonesian, Mandarin , English with the title ' Feng Ti Mo 冯提莫 - Yi Qian Ge Shang Xin De Li You 一千个伤心的理由【A Thousand Reasons To Be Sad】[Pinyin,English,Indonesian Translation] '

Feng Ti Mo 冯提莫 - Yi Qian Ge Shang Xin De Li You 一千个伤心的理由【A Thousand Reasons To Be Sad】[Pinyin,English,Indonesian Translation]

作词:邢增华
作曲:李偲菘

爱过的人我已不再拥有
Aiguò de rén wǒ yǐ bù zài yǒngyǒu
The person I loved, now I don't have it anymore
Orang yang pernah kucintai, sekarang aku sudah tidak memilikinya lagi

许多故事有伤心的理由
Xǔduō gùshì yǒu shāngxīn de lǐyóu
Numerous stories contains sad reasons
Begitu banyak kisah memiliki alasan yang menyedihkan

这一次我的爱情等不到天长地久
Zhè yīcì wǒ de àiqíng děng bù dào tiānchángdìjiǔ
This time my relationship did not last
Kali ini hubunganku tidak akan bisa bertahan lama lagi

错过的人是否可以回首
Cuòguò de rén shìfǒu kěyǐ huíshǒu
Lost somebody, is it still possible to go back?
Kehilangan seseorang, apakah masih bisa kembali?

爱过的心没有任何请求
Aiguò de xīn méiyǒu rènhé qǐngqiú
The heart that had experienced love, no longer have any further desires
Hati yang telah pernah mencintai, tidak lagi memiliki keinginan yang lebih jauh

许多故事有伤心的理由
Xǔduō gùshì yǒu shāngxīn de lǐyóu
Numerous stories contains sad reasons
Begitu banyak kisah memiliki alasan yang menyedihkan

这一次我的爱情等不到天长地久
Zhè yīcì wǒ de àiqíng děng bù dào tiānchángdìjiǔ
This time my relationship did not last
Kali ini hubunganku tidak akan bisa bertahan lama lagi

走过的路再也不能停留
Zǒuguò de lù zài yě bùnéng tíngliú
The road I've been through could not possibly stop again
Jalan yang sudah kulalui, juga tidak mungkin bisa untuk berhenti lagi

一千个伤心的理由
Yīqiān gè shāngxīn de lǐyóu
A thousand reasons to be sad
Seribu alasan untuk bersedih

一千个伤心的理由
Yīqiān gè shāngxīn de lǐyóu
A thousand reasons to be sad
Seribu alasan untuk bersedih

最后我的爱情在故事里慢慢陈旧
Zuìhòu wǒ de àiqíng zài gùshì lǐ màn man chénjiù
Eventually my love in the story slowly old
Akhirnya cintaku di dalam kisah perlahan-lahan menjadi tua

一千个伤心的理由
Yīqiān gè shāngxīn de lǐyóu
A thousand reasons to be sad
Seribu alasan untuk bersedih

一千个伤心的理由
Yīqiān gè shāngxīn de lǐyóu
A thousand reasons to be sad
Seribu alasan untuk bersedih

最后在别人的故事里我被遗忘
Zuìhòu zài biérén de gùshì lǐ wǒ bèi yíwàng
At the end I was forgotten in others’ story
Pada akhirnya di dalam kisah orang lain diriku bisa melupakannya

Download Mp3/ Mp4:

https://goo.gl/eYxE2f
Watch Another Song HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Song

  • EggPlantEgg 茄子蛋 - Long Tsu Hue Thau 浪子回头【Kembali Lagi/ Back Here Again】[Pinyin,English,Indonesian Translation]
    Hello, Now I will read song translate Indonesian, Mandarin and English. The song is ' EggPlantEgg 茄子蛋 - Long Tsu Hue Thau 浪子回头【Kembali L...
  • Mayday 五月天 - Yong Bao 拥抱【Embrace】[Pinyin,English Translation]
    Now, I will Post the song translate Indonesian, Mandarin , English with the title ' Mayday 五月天 - Yong Bao 拥抱【Embrace】[Pinyin,English Tra...
  • Zhen Xin Ying Xiong【Pahlawan Sejati/ The Sincere Hero】[Pinyin,English,Indonesian Translation]
    Hello, Now I will read song translate Indonesian, Mandarin and English. The song is ' Zhen Xin Ying Xiong【Pahlawan Sejati/ The Sincere H...
  • Aaron Kwok 郭富城 - Dao Di You Shei Neng Gao Su Wo 到底有谁能告诉我【Lagipula Siapa Yang Bisa Memberitahuku?/ After All Who Can Tell Me?】[Pinyin,English,Indonesian Translation]
    Hello, Now I will read song translate Indonesian, Mandarin and English. The song is ' Aaron Kwok 郭富城 - Dao Di You Shei Neng Gao Su Wo 到底...
  • Liu Zi Ling 刘紫玲 - Ai Ni Yi Wan Nian 爱你一万年【Mencintaimu Selama 10.000 Tahun/ Love You For 10.000 Years】
    Now, I will Post the song translate Indonesian, Mandarin , English with the title ' Liu Zi Ling 刘紫玲 - Ai Ni Yi Wan Nian 爱你一万年【Mencintaim...
  • Mayday 五月天 - Ru Guo Wo Men Bu Ceng Xiang Yu 如果我们不曾相遇【What if We Had Never Met】
    Now, I will Post the song translate Indonesian, Mandarin , English with the title ' Mayday 五月天 - Ru Guo Wo Men Bu Ceng Xiang Yu 如果我们不曾相遇...
  • Chen Bolin 陈柏霖 - Wo Bu Hui Xi Huan Ni 我不会喜欢你【Aku Tidak Akan Menyukaimu/ I Will Not Like You】[Pinyin,English,Indonesian Translation]
    Hello, Now I will read song translate Indonesian, Mandarin and English. The song is ' Chen Bolin 陈柏霖 - Wo Bu Hui Xi Huan Ni 我不会喜欢你【Aku T...

Song Archive

Ehcrodeh. Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © mandarin song. Template by : Petunjuk Onlene