× Home Daftar Isi Tentang Blog Contact Us
Menu

mandarin song

Tank - Ni De Bei Bao 你的背包【Tas Ranselmu/ Your Backpack】

song

Now, I will Post the song translate Indonesian, Mandarin , English with the title ' Tank - Ni De Bei Bao 你的背包【Tas Ranselmu/ Your Backpack】 '

Tank - Ni De Bei Bao 你的背包【Tas Ranselmu/ Your Backpack】

作词:林夕
作曲:蔡政勲
编曲:刘志远
监制:Jim Lee

一九九五年 我们在机场的车站
Yījiǔ jiǔwǔ nián wǒmen zài jīchǎng de chēzhàn
In 1995, We're at the bus station of the airport
Pada tahun 1995, Kita berada di terminal bus bandara

你借我而我不想归还
Nǐ jiè wǒ ér wǒ bùxiǎng guīhuán
You lent it to me while I didn't want to give back
Kamu meminjamkannya padaku sedangkan aku tidak ingin mengembalikannya

那个背包 载满记念品和患难
Nàgè bèibāo zài mǎn jìniàn pǐn hé huànnàn
That backpack, was filled with souvenirs and various likes and sorrows
Tas ransel itu, dipenuhi dengan souvenir dan berbagai suka dan duka

还有摩擦留下的图案
Hái yǒu mócā liú xià de tú'àn
And also marked with patterns from scratches
Dan juga ditandai dengan pola dari goresan

你的背包背到现在还没烂
Nǐ de bèibāo bèi dào xiànzài hái méi làn
Your backpack, is not worn out yet today
Tas ranselmu, sampai sekarang masih belum usang

却成为我身体另一半
Què chéngwéi wǒ shēntǐ lìng yībàn
But it has become the other half of my body
Tetapi itu telah menjadi bagian lain dari tubuhku

千金不换 它已熟悉我的汗
Qiān jīn bùhuàn Tā yǐ shúxī wǒ de hàn
I wont’ trade it for anything, It’s so familiar with my sweat
Aku tidak akan menukarkannya untuk apapun, ia sudah begitu akrab dengan keringatku

它是我肩膀上的指环
Tā shì wǒ jiānbǎng shàng de zhǐhuán
It’s like a ring on my shoulder
ia seperti sebuah cincin yang ada di pundakku
Watch Another Song HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Song

  • Na Ying 那英 - Chu Mai 出卖【Khianat/ Betrayal】[Pinyin,English,Indonesian Translation]
    Hello, Now I will read song translate Indonesian, Mandarin and English. The song is ' Na Ying 那英 - Chu Mai 出卖【Khianat/ Betrayal】[Pinyin,...
  • Li Yuanjie 李袁杰 - Zui Qian Nian 醉千年【Enchanted for a Thousand Years】[Pinyin,English,Indonesian Translation]
    Hello, Now I will read song translate Indonesian, Mandarin and English. The song is ' Li Yuanjie 李袁杰 - Zui Qian Nian 醉千年【Enchanted for a...
  • Feng Ti Mo 冯提莫 - Yin Xing De Chi Bang 隐形的翅膀【The Invisible Wings】[Pinyin,English,Indonesian Translation]
    Now, I will Post the song translate Indonesian, Mandarin , English with the title ' Feng Ti Mo 冯提莫 - Yin Xing De Chi Bang 隐形的翅膀【The Invi...
  • Mayday 五月天 - Yong Bao 拥抱【Embrace】[Pinyin,English Translation]
    Now, I will Post the song translate Indonesian, Mandarin , English with the title ' Mayday 五月天 - Yong Bao 拥抱【Embrace】[Pinyin,English Tra...
  • O.WEN - Guan Fang Hui Da 官方回答【Jawaban Resmi/ Official Answer】[Pinyin,English,Indonesian Translation]
    Hello, Now I will read song translate Indonesian, Mandarin and English. The song is ' O.WEN - Guan Fang Hui Da 官方回答【Jawaban Resmi/ Offic...
  • Cheng Xiang 程响 - San Sheng Yuan 三生缘【Trigenetic relationship】[Pinyin,English,Indonesian Translation]
    Hello, Now I will read song translate Indonesian, Mandarin and English. The song is ' Cheng Xiang 程响 - San Sheng Yuan 三生缘【Trigenetic rel...
  • Mayday 五月天 - DNA [Pinyin,English Translation]
    Now, I will Post the song translate Indonesian, Mandarin , English with the title ' Mayday 五月天 - DNA [Pinyin,English Translation] ' ...

Song Archive

Ehcrodeh. Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © mandarin song. Template by : Petunjuk Onlene