× Home Daftar Isi Tentang Blog Contact Us
Menu

mandarin song

Kit Chan 陈洁仪 - Deng Le You Deng Le 等了又等【Waiting, And Waiting】

song

Now, I will Post the song translate Indonesian, Mandarin , English with the title ' Kit Chan 陈洁仪 - Deng Le You Deng Le 等了又等【Waiting, And Waiting】 '

Kit Chan 陈洁仪 - Deng Le You Deng Le 等了又等【Menunggu, dan Menunggu/ Waiting, And Waiting】

作词:林秋离
作曲:DICK LEE

教我怎么安排自己一生
Jiào wǒ zěnme ānpái zìjǐ yīshēng
Tell me what should I do with my life

教我心碎了 如何伤过重生
Jiào wǒ xīn suì liǎo rúhé shāngguò chóngshēng
Tell me how I can start over after my heart is broken into pieces

教我怎样抹去时光留痕
Jiào wǒ zěnyàng mǒ qù shíguāng liú hén
Tell me how do I erase the trace of time

再为希望点一盏灯
Zài wèi xīwàng diǎn yī zhǎn dēng
And lit a light of hope

思念片片落地为尘
Sīniàn piàn piàn luòdì wèi chén
My thoughts full of you, they turn to dust

不自觉 我已踏入其中 越陷越深
Bù zìjué wǒ yǐ tà rù qízhōng yuè xiàn yuè shēn
Unknowingly I became tangled in this

仅仅梦你就足以兴奋宁愿折磨痴心
Jǐnjǐn mèng nǐ jiù zúyǐ xīngfèn nìngyuàn zhémó chīxīn
You are excited when it’s only a dream, choosing to torment the lovelorn residing in reality

等了又等
Děngle yòu děng
I wait, and wait

爱着你 爱的真
Aizhe nǐ ài de zhēn
My love for you is true

爱到禁不起风雨一阵
Ai dào jīnbuqǐ fēngyǔ yīzhèn
But it couldn’t survive a setback

只因我 会想成 那是伤情人黯夜哭声
Zhǐ yīn wǒ huì xiǎng chéng nà shì shāng qíngrén àn yè kū shēng
It’s because I keep imagining the tears of a dejected lover

爱着你 爱的深
Aizhe nǐ ài de shēn
My love for you is deep

要不我怎么还你今生
Yào bù wǒ zěnme hái nǐ jīnshēng
Or how can I repay you with my entire lifetime

若你在我心怀 不曾去又来
Ruò nǐ zài wǒ xīnhuái bùcéng qù yòu lái
If only you don’t come and go

我不会 揪着心 悠悠期待
Wǒ bù huì jiūzhe xīn yōuyōu qídài
I wouldn’t be clutching at my heart, waiting for you longingly

教我怎么介入你的一生
Jiào wǒ zěnme jièrù nǐ de yīshēng
Tell me how I can introduce myself into your life

教我梦醒时 如何不怕雨声
Jiào wǒ mèng xǐng shí rúhé bùpà yǔ shēng
Tell me how I can wake up and not fear the remaining of my life without you

教我怎样熬过每个黄昏
Jiào wǒ zěnyàng áoguò měi gè huánghūn
Tell me how do I survive the duskes

教我如何点那盏灯
Jiào wǒ rúhé diǎn nà zhǎn dēng
How do I lit the light of hope

思念片片落地为尘
Sīniàn piàn piàn luòdì wèi chén
My thoughts full of you, they turn to dust

不自觉 我已踏入其中 越陷越深
Bù zìjué wǒ yǐ tà rù qízhōng yuè xiàn yuè shēn
Unknowingly I became tangled in this

仅仅梦你就足以兴奋宁愿折磨痴心
Jǐnjǐn mèng nǐ jiù zúyǐ xīngfèn nìngyuàn zhémó chīxīn
You are excited when it’s only a dream, choosing to torment the lovelorn residing in reality

等了又等
Děngle yòu děng
I wait, and wait

爱着你 爱的真
Aizhe nǐ ài de zhēn
My love for you is true

爱到禁不起风雨一阵
Ai dào jīnbuqǐ fēngyǔ yīzhèn
But it couldn’t survive a setback

只因我 会想成 那是伤情人黯夜哭声
Zhǐ yīn wǒ huì xiǎng chéng nà shì shāng qíngrén àn yè kū shēng
It’s because I keep imagining the tears of a dejected lover

爱着你 爱的深
Aizhe nǐ ài de shēn
My love for you is deep

要不我怎么还你今生
Yào bù wǒ zěnme hái nǐ jīnshēng
Or how can I repay you with my entire lifetime

若你在我心怀 不曾去又来
Ruò nǐ zài wǒ xīnhuái bùcéng qù yòu lái
If only you don’t come and go

我不会 揪着心 悠悠期待
Wǒ bù huì jiūzhe xīn yōuyōu qídài
I wouldn’t be clutching at my heart, waiting for you longingly

爱着你 爱的真
Aizhe nǐ ài de zhēn
My love for you is true

爱到禁不起风雨一阵
Ai dào jīnbuqǐ fēngyǔ yīzhèn
But it couldn’t survive a setback

只因我 会想成 那是伤情人黯夜哭声
Zhǐ yīn wǒ huì xiǎng chéng nà shì shāng qíngrén àn yè kū shēng
It’s because I keep imagining the tears of a dejected lover

爱着你 爱的深
Aizhe nǐ ài de shēn
My love for you is deep

要不我怎么还你今生
Yào bù wǒ zěnme hái nǐ jīnshēng
Or how can I repay you with my entire lifetime

若你在我心怀 不曾去又来
Ruò nǐ zài wǒ xīnhuái bùcéng qù yòu lái
If only you don’t come and go

我不会 揪着心 悠悠期待
Wǒ bù huì jiūzhe xīn yōuyōu qídài
I wouldn’t be clutching at my heart, waiting for you longingly

Download Mp3/ Mp4:

Watch Another Song HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Song

  • Half Ton Brothers 半吨兄弟 - Wo Ceng Yong Xin Ai Zhe Ni 我曾用心爱着你【Aku Pernah Mencintaimu Dengan Sepenuh Hati/ I Loved You With My Heart Before】[Pinyin,English,Indonesian Translation]
    Hello, Now I will read song translate Indonesian, Mandarin and English. The song is ' Half Ton Brothers 半吨兄弟 - Wo Ceng Yong Xin Ai Zhe N...
  • EggPlantEgg 茄子蛋 - Long Tsu Hue Thau 浪子回头【Kembali Lagi/ Back Here Again】[Pinyin,English,Indonesian Translation]
    Hello, Now I will read song translate Indonesian, Mandarin and English. The song is ' EggPlantEgg 茄子蛋 - Long Tsu Hue Thau 浪子回头【Kembali L...
  • Zhen Xin Ying Xiong【Pahlawan Sejati/ The Sincere Hero】[Pinyin,English,Indonesian Translation]
    Hello, Now I will read song translate Indonesian, Mandarin and English. The song is ' Zhen Xin Ying Xiong【Pahlawan Sejati/ The Sincere H...
  • G2er - Hai You Wo 还有我【Masih Ada Aku/ There’s Still Me】[Pinyin,English,Indonesian Translation]
    Hello, Now I will read song translate Indonesian, Mandarin and English. The song is ' G2er - Hai You Wo 还有我【Masih Ada Aku/ There’s Still...
  • Eason Chan 陈奕迅 - Rang Wo Liu Zai Ni Shen Bian 让我留在你身边【Biarkan Aku Tinggal Di sisimu/ Let Me Staying By Your Side】[Pinyin,English,Indonesian Translation]
    Hello, Now I will read song translate Indonesian, Mandarin and English. The song is ' Eason Chan 陈奕迅 - Rang Wo Liu Zai Ni Shen Bian 让我留在...
  • Mayday 五月天 - Ru Guo Wo Men Bu Ceng Xiang Yu 如果我们不曾相遇【What if We Had Never Met】
    Now, I will Post the song translate Indonesian, Mandarin , English with the title ' Mayday 五月天 - Ru Guo Wo Men Bu Ceng Xiang Yu 如果我们不曾相遇...
  • Mayday 五月天 - Yong Bao 拥抱【Embrace】[Pinyin,English Translation]
    Now, I will Post the song translate Indonesian, Mandarin , English with the title ' Mayday 五月天 - Yong Bao 拥抱【Embrace】[Pinyin,English Tra...

Song Archive

Ehcrodeh. Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © mandarin song. Template by : Petunjuk Onlene