× Home Daftar Isi Tentang Blog Contact Us
Menu

mandarin song

Feng Ti Mo 冯提莫 - Tian Mi Mi 甜蜜蜜【So Sweet】[Pinyin,English Translation]

song

Now, I will Post the song translate Indonesian, Mandarin , English with the title ' Feng Ti Mo 冯提莫 - Tian Mi Mi 甜蜜蜜【So Sweet】[Pinyin,English Translation] '

Feng Ti Mo 冯提莫 - Tian Mi Mi 甜蜜蜜【So Sweet】[Pinyin,English Translation]

作词:庄奴
作曲:印尼民歌

甜蜜蜜
Tiánmì mì
So sweetly

你笑得甜蜜蜜
Nǐ xiào dé tiánmì mì
You smile so sweetly

好像花儿开在春风里
Hǎoxiàng huā er kāi zài chūnfēng lǐ
Just like flowers blooming with the spring winds

开在春风里
Kāi zài chūnfēng lǐ
Blooming with the spring winds

在哪里在哪里见过你
Zài nǎlǐ zài nǎlǐ jiànguò nǐ
Where, oh where, have I seen you before

你的笑容这样熟悉
Nǐ de xiàoróng zhèyàng shúxī
Your smile is so familiar

我一时想不起
Wǒ yīshí xiǎng bù qǐ
I can't seem to recall at the moment

啊~ 在梦里
A~ Zài mèng lǐ
Oh~ On a dream

梦里梦里见过你
Mèng lǐ mèng lǐ jiànguò nǐ
In a dream, I saw you in a dream

甜蜜笑得多甜蜜
Tiánmì xiào dé duō tiánmì
So sweetly, a smile that's so sweet

是你~ 是你~
Shì nǐ~ shì nǐ~
It's you~ It's you~

梦见的就是你
Mèng jiàn de jiùshì nǐ
In the dream, it was you I saw

在哪里在哪里见过你
Zài nǎlǐ zài nǎlǐ jiànguò nǐ
Where, oh where, have I seen you before

你的笑容这样熟悉
Nǐ de xiàoróng zhèyàng shúxī
Your smile is so familiar

我一时想不起
Wǒ yīshí xiǎng bù qǐ
I can't seem to recall at the moment

啊~ 在梦里
A~ Zài mèng lǐ
Oh~ In a dream

在哪里在哪里见过你
Zài nǎlǐ zài nǎlǐ jiànguò nǐ
Where, oh where, have I seen you before

你的笑容这样熟悉
Nǐ de xiàoróng zhèyàng shúxī
Your smile is so familiar

我一时想不起
Wǒ yīshí xiǎng bù qǐ
I can't seem to recall at the moment

啊~ 在梦里
A~ Zài mèng lǐ
Oh~ On a dream

梦里梦里见过你
Mèng lǐ mèng lǐ jiànguò nǐ
In a dream, I saw you in a dream

甜蜜笑得多甜蜜
Tiánmì xiào dé duō tiánmì
So sweetly, a smile that's so sweet

是你~ 是你~
Shì nǐ~ shì nǐ~
It's you~ It's you~

梦见的就是你
Mèng jiàn de jiùshì nǐ
In the dream, it was you I saw

在哪里在哪里见过你
Zài nǎlǐ zài nǎlǐ jiànguò nǐ
Where, oh where, have I seen you before

你的笑容这样熟悉
Nǐ de xiàoróng zhèyàng shúxī
Your smile is so familiar

我一时想不起
Wǒ yīshí xiǎng bù qǐ
I can't seem to recall at the moment

啊~ 在梦里
A~ Zài mèng lǐ
Oh~ In a dream
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

歌词 Lyrics:
邓丽君

甜蜜蜜

作词:庄奴
作曲:印尼民歌

甜蜜蜜
你笑得甜蜜蜜
好像花儿开在春风里
开在春风里
在哪里在哪里见过你
你的笑容这样熟悉
我一时想不起
啊~~在梦里
梦里梦里见过你
甜蜜笑得多甜蜜
是你~是你~梦见的就是你
在哪里在哪里见过你
你的笑容这样熟悉
我一时想不起
啊~~在梦里

在哪里在哪里见过你
你的笑容这样熟悉
我一时想不起
啊~~在梦里
梦里梦里见过你
甜蜜笑得多甜蜜
是你~是你~梦见的就是你
在哪里在哪里见过你
你的笑容这样熟悉
我一时想不起
啊~~在梦里

Download Mp3/ Mp4:

Watch Another Song HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Song

  • Na Ying 那英 - Chu Mai 出卖【Khianat/ Betrayal】[Pinyin,English,Indonesian Translation]
    Hello, Now I will read song translate Indonesian, Mandarin and English. The song is ' Na Ying 那英 - Chu Mai 出卖【Khianat/ Betrayal】[Pinyin,...
  • Sara - Ai Hen Mei 爱很美【Cinta Begitu Indah】[Pinyin,English,Indonesian Translation]
    Hello, Now I will read song translate Indonesian, Mandarin and English. The song is ' Sara - Ai Hen Mei 爱很美【Cinta Begitu Indah】[Pinyin,E...
  • Panduan Penulisan Aksara Bahasa Mandarin – Urutan Guratan
    Hello, Now I will read song translate Indonesian, Mandarin and English. The song is ' Panduan Penulisan Aksara Bahasa Mandarin – Urutan ...
  • Li Yuanjie 李袁杰 - Zui Qian Nian 醉千年【Enchanted for a Thousand Years】[Pinyin,English,Indonesian Translation]
    Hello, Now I will read song translate Indonesian, Mandarin and English. The song is ' Li Yuanjie 李袁杰 - Zui Qian Nian 醉千年【Enchanted for a...
  • O.WEN - Guan Fang Hui Da 官方回答【Jawaban Resmi/ Official Answer】[Pinyin,English,Indonesian Translation]
    Hello, Now I will read song translate Indonesian, Mandarin and English. The song is ' O.WEN - Guan Fang Hui Da 官方回答【Jawaban Resmi/ Offic...
  • Michelle Pan 潘越雲 - Wo Shi Bu Shi Ni Zui Teng Ai De Ren 我是不是你最疼爱的人【Apakah Benar Aku Adalah Orang Yang Paling Kau Cintai/Am I The One That You Adore The Most】[Pinyin,English,Indonesian Translation]
    Hello, Now I will read song translate Indonesian, Mandarin and English. The song is ' Michelle Pan 潘越雲 - Wo Shi Bu Shi Ni Zui Teng Ai De...
  • Harlem Yu 庾澄庆 - Chun Ni 春泥【Soil of Spring】[Pinyin,English,Indonesian Translation]
    Hello, Now I will read song translate Indonesian, Mandarin and English. The song is ' Harlem Yu 庾澄庆 - Chun Ni 春泥【Soil of Spring】[Pinyin,...

Song Archive

Ehcrodeh. Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © mandarin song. Template by : Petunjuk Onlene