× Home Daftar Isi Tentang Blog Contact Us
Menu

mandarin song

Feng Ti Mo 冯提莫 - I Will Always Love You 我会一直爱你【Aku Akan Selalu Mencintaimu】[Pinyin,English Translation]

song

Now, I will Post the song translate Indonesian, Mandarin , English with the title ' Feng Ti Mo 冯提莫 - I Will Always Love You 我会一直爱你【Aku Akan Selalu Mencintaimu】[Pinyin,English Translation] '

Feng Ti Mo 冯提莫 - I Will Always Love You 我会一直爱你【Aku Akan Selalu Mencintaimu】[Pinyin,English Translation]

If I should stay
如果我可以留下来
Jika aku harus bertahan

I would only be in your way
我只会待在你的身边
Aku hanya mau berada di sisimu

So I'll go, but I know
我就要走了,但是我知道
Maka, aku kan pergi, namun kutahu

I'll think of you every step of the way
我每走一步都在想你
Di tiap langkahku ku 'kan selalu memikirkanmu

And I will always love you
但我会一直爱你
Dan aku akan selalu mencintaimu

I will always love you
我会一直爱你
Aku akan selalu mencintaimu

You, my darling you, hmm
你,你是我最亲爱的
Kau, sayangku kau, hmm

Bittersweet memories
最美好的回忆
Pahit manisnya kenangan

That is all I'm taking with me
也是我一直对自己说的
Semuanya kubawa bersamaku

So, goodbye
所以,再见了
Maka, selamat tinggal

Please, don't cry
请不要哭
Janganlah menangis

We both know I'm not what you, you need
我们都知道你并不需要我
Kita berdua tahu aku bukanlah yang kau, kau butuhkan

And I will always love you
但我会一直爱你
Dan aku akan selalu mencintaimu

I will always love you
我会一直爱你
Aku akan selalu mencintaimu

I hope life treats you kind
我希望你的生活会好
Kuberharap hidupku kan baik-baik saja

And I hope you have all you've dreamed of
同时我也希望你的梦想都能实现
Dan kuharap kau gapai semua mimpimu

And I wish to you joy and happiness
我也祝你一直快乐幸福
Dan kudoakan agar kau gembira dan bahagia

But above all this, I wish you love
但最重要的,我还是希望你能拥有爱
Namun yang terpenting, kudoakan kau dapatkan cinta

And I will always love you
但我会一直爱你
Dan aku akan selalu mencintaimu

I will always love you
我会一直爱你
Aku akan selalu mencintaimu

I will always love you
我会一直爱你
Aku akan selalu mencintaimu

I will always love you
我会一直爱你
Aku akan selalu mencintaimu

I will always love you
我会一直爱你
Aku akan selalu mencintaimu

I will always love you
我会一直爱你
Aku akan selalu mencintaimu
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

歌词 Lyrics:

Whitney Houston

I Will Always Love You

If I should stay
I would only be in your way
So I'll go, but I know

I'll think of you every step of the way
And I will always love you
I will always love you

You, my darling, you, hmm
Bittersweet memories
That is all I'm taking with me
So, goodbye
Please, don't cry
We both know I'm not what you, you need
And I will always love you
I will always love you

I hope life treats you kind
And I hope you have all you've dreamed of
And I wish to you joy and happiness
But above all this, I wish you love

And I will always love you
I will always love you
I will always love you
I will always love you
I will always love you
I will always love you

Download Mp3/ Mp4:

Watch Another Song HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Song

  • Na Ying 那英 - Chu Mai 出卖【Khianat/ Betrayal】[Pinyin,English,Indonesian Translation]
    Hello, Now I will read song translate Indonesian, Mandarin and English. The song is ' Na Ying 那英 - Chu Mai 出卖【Khianat/ Betrayal】[Pinyin,...
  • Mayday 五月天 - Yong Bao 拥抱【Embrace】[Pinyin,English Translation]
    Now, I will Post the song translate Indonesian, Mandarin , English with the title ' Mayday 五月天 - Yong Bao 拥抱【Embrace】[Pinyin,English Tra...
  • Zhen Xin Ying Xiong【Pahlawan Sejati/ The Sincere Hero】[Pinyin,English,Indonesian Translation]
    Hello, Now I will read song translate Indonesian, Mandarin and English. The song is ' Zhen Xin Ying Xiong【Pahlawan Sejati/ The Sincere H...
  • Sara - Ai Hen Mei 爱很美【Cinta Begitu Indah】[Pinyin,English,Indonesian Translation]
    Hello, Now I will read song translate Indonesian, Mandarin and English. The song is ' Sara - Ai Hen Mei 爱很美【Cinta Begitu Indah】[Pinyin,E...
  • Panduan Penulisan Aksara Bahasa Mandarin – Urutan Guratan
    Hello, Now I will read song translate Indonesian, Mandarin and English. The song is ' Panduan Penulisan Aksara Bahasa Mandarin – Urutan ...
  • Li Yuanjie 李袁杰 - Zui Qian Nian 醉千年【Enchanted for a Thousand Years】[Pinyin,English,Indonesian Translation]
    Hello, Now I will read song translate Indonesian, Mandarin and English. The song is ' Li Yuanjie 李袁杰 - Zui Qian Nian 醉千年【Enchanted for a...
  • O.WEN - Guan Fang Hui Da 官方回答【Jawaban Resmi/ Official Answer】[Pinyin,English,Indonesian Translation]
    Hello, Now I will read song translate Indonesian, Mandarin and English. The song is ' O.WEN - Guan Fang Hui Da 官方回答【Jawaban Resmi/ Offic...

Song Archive

Ehcrodeh. Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © mandarin song. Template by : Petunjuk Onlene